Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_citylife_2b

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by PeNguiN, Aug 23, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2010

Ledge, I believe he ran on top of another ct to that spot off the top of the house or they just double stacked.

It's not an admin/donor.
  2. May 6, 2011
    First to say, Darn you Penguin you beat me to it.

Second, the map name is zm_citylife_V2b. Missing the V, if one of the forum moderators can help Penguin update that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a pretty straightforward explanation, the spot Penguin is talking about is marked in RED, in attached image. The only way across is with the help of another zombie boosting you. I don't think there is a teleporter up there. If there was one, someone would had used it by now I would think.

I believe one human can definitely hold the spot by themselves, and there is only one way there. And it needs help from another zombie. While the a zombie trying to jump over there, even just one survivor can shoot the zombie helping to boost, or the person trying to jump over. Also, there is one particular zone on the tip of the room, I believe one can make the jump sucessful. If the roof was flat, I don't think it should be illegal. But, since the approach to get across from the roof, is quite narrow.

Thus, I vote this spot to be illegal.

[IMG]
  3. Oct 27, 2010

Definitely an illegal spot though.
  4. Jul 13, 2011
    yep illegal, too bad i won't get to use this spot.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Man, you guys keep finding absolutely obscure spots. I'll go ahead and quickly check it. If it as obvious as it appears, it will be added.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    Even though this is a completely obscure spot, never the less it is illegal and have been officially listed: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_citylife_V2b.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.