Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_citylife_v2b

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Harvey, May 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2010
    The following area has been defined as illegal due to crouch entry in multiple zones:

[IMG]
  2. May 5, 2011
    :thumbsup: Kudos Harvey 100000000000 admin points for you :grin: yea I knew it'll be a crouch spot, I just never see anyone up there so I didnt bother about it.
  3. Oct 10, 2010
    by building prop-towers under them..

props not always human helpers

anyway, my fault, forgot to clip this spot
  4. Feb 1, 2011
  5. Apr 26, 2011
    I would also like to submit this as a possible illegal spot

[IMG]

the reason being is because if you do not crouch in the back of it or the front of it, but in the the center of it I have seen it to be impossible for someone to be stabbed if constantly shooting.

Your thoughts please?
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    You're right! I completely forgot about that crouch spot! I was going to document that spot but it slipped my mind..
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Both spots are now included in the official illegal spots database: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_citylife_V2b.html
  8. Apr 26, 2011
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    The stairs are so easy, they can't get far back enough to be out of range in knife. Plus it's like that spot in base_winter in the basement where you can easily slide in and get them. 2nd spot should be legal.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    I guess I sucked as a zombie trying to get someone in that spot.. I'll double check next time I am in that map and camp there to see if anyone can get me.
  11. Apr 26, 2011

I disagree with this becasue I've seen it happen multiple times where they are deep enough not to be knifed from behind, and gives them enough room in front not to be knifed either
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    I double checked and the spot under the stairs is correctly defined as an illegal crouch spot.

Thanks for everyone's feedback!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.