Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_citylife_v2b

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Super Mario, Jan 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    hello, i have been testing some spots these past 2 weeks that i thought they would be illegal but turns out i found only one crouch spot on citylife and it's under a stair. Here is a picture of the spot where zombies have to crouch to get in there.

[IMG]

Thank u
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    Hmm, I tried jump strafing in there and it does seem like it's not deep enough. I would have to test this on zm to be completely sure.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    hmmm, me and detonator just tested the spot on zm2, it is kind of hard for 92 percent of the people but its also kinda easy for the professional players to go in there. I went to the spot and started shooting Deto. It took him a little bit of time to get in there, the spot is a crouch spot but Deto had it on the right place where he jumped in there and stabed me.Now ill wait for more replies if other people can test the spot to see if its illegal. The spot is a crouch spot and kind of deep tho but ill wait for more responses from u guys. Thank u.
  4. Jul 19, 2011
  5. May 15, 2011

All crouch spots can be over taken. It's not that hard if you know how to, and with incompetent humans it's even more so.

But the spot is a crouch spot and it takes a certain skill level that the majority of the players on our servers can't keep up with.
  6. Jul 28, 2011
    If a crouch spot is shallow enough it's easy to get them......

unless all the zombies crowd around it, in which case it's the zombie noobs' own fault they can't get them.

I vote LEGAL!
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    This spot falls into the category of cheap but legal. As previously mentioned a skilled player can easily tag a human in that location. The two primary reasons being: the location is shallow and any decent player can tag someone there. Typically any illegal spot is measured on the zombies accessibility of a location. A good example is when the map officesspace was first added, many people felt that the wall (referencing it as a ledge spot) should be classified as illegal. This was easily disproved when the wall typically fell over 50% of the time. So not every seemingly illegal spot can be classified as illegal and therefore this location will remain legal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.