Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_colossus

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Orange, Nov 6, 2013

1. Feb 8, 2013
    Retslag decided to test this map last week along with map maker: @Satin Storm. Map wasn't added because Retslag claimed it was too big. There are maps like 3dubka which is similar size to colossus and it was added. I feel there are many players that would like to see this map added to the server. May we perhaps give it another try and put out a vote to see how many players actually like this map.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I really enjoyed this map. It's not really that big, and there are waaaaaaaaaaay bigger maps on rotation. This map has such a variety of cade and hold spots, i think there's more than there are possible amount of players.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 9, 2007
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Don't think they mean file size. More like how big the map is to play in.
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012

But no, what badgriuel said. We mean the actual playable area is large.

P.S. it's 7.81MB
        • Apr 9, 2007
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Sorry, yeah. I wasn't being specific enough. I ment ret said the map is too big, not as in file size.
        • Feb 27, 2012