Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_corporate_office_v1a

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by sajak, Feb 19, 2013

1. Nov 11, 2011
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
      sajak, Feb 19, 2013 Last edited by sajak, Jul 14, 2013
    • Feb 1, 2011
      • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        I can't think of a better person than you to get ideas from. If you have something in mind, feel free to post it and we will try to make it. I've surfed with you a few times and have before in the past so I know both zm and surf pretty well. Just let me know what you have in mind and I'll be glad to work on it. :curllip:
      • Feb 1, 2011
        I dunno how well it would work but I think it would be cool if it did. Basically just a fusion zm and surf map, where camping spots are laid out among areas that are connected by surf ramps. The tough part about making it work would be making cade spots that aren't completely nullified by flying zombies that have speed from surfs. Maybe there could even be a couple "special" cade spots that required completing a difficult surf segment to get to. Kinda like surf_facility I guess - you could even connect the segments via teleporters the way that map does to prevent zombies from flying off the surf directly into the hold point.

dig the look of the office map though, was surprised it wasn't the same old cs_office textures everybody uses - nice touch
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Updated the original post with newer pictures. And thank you dillinger! :heart:
        • Like Like x 2
        • Nov 11, 2011
          UPDATE 07/14/2013: Thanks to @Detonator for the several thorough tests on his dev server.

The Notes: The map, as it sits, is complete and optimized. I would just like people to test the map and give suggestions on what to add, remove, or modify. This can be in terms of hold spots, more or less props, etc.

Download link for WIP: zm_corporate_office_rc01

Screenshots:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
          • Like Like x 2
          • Apr 24, 2012
            Post Merged, Jul 14, 2013
            I like the map sajak. cant wait to play it :dance:
          • May 12, 2007
            Im excited, I love new maps. I used to make ZM maps for I3D back in the day. If you guys ever need more mappers let me know.
          • Nov 11, 2011
            We always need mappers! :grin: Actually, we're in dire need of mappers for ZM and MG. The ZE kings are already doing their thing.
          • May 12, 2007
            Ok, well let me know what maps you need help on or any map ideas we might want to fill
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Don't need help with the actual mapping part. It would be nice to have more mappers on board who can author original works. It's always exciting. :grin:
          • May 12, 2007
            • Like Like x 1
            • Nov 11, 2011
              Definitely hit me up if you need my help. :grin:
            • Apr 4, 2009
              Way to steal all my ideas tokeinger. :silly:
            • Feb 1, 2011
              You realize that was in February right
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Nov 2, 2011
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Nov 11, 2011