Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_corps_v9 dumpster

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jun 12, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    Saw this running around as a zombie and tested it with 3 other players. Very easy to hold crouch spot. Maybe if there were more zombies running around trying to get us they might have gotten us, but then same can go the other way. If we have a lot of people in there, then they could easily hold the spot. Thoughts?

[IMG]

Here's the demo of us holding it:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/24tqnu3eq0079u2/illegalcorps.dem
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    i agree. this seemed like it should be illegal. @Badgriuel aren't you the one managing this?
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    I think it's @Momo since he's been ontop of a lot of illegal spots lately.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    Momo is the illegal spot supreme justice now. I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that to be an illegal spot, it has to be easily held by ONE human.
  5. Feb 3, 2012
    I saw a human camping in there a while back and I was able to jump in there and tag him. In my opinion it doesn't really look illegal to me.
  6. Feb 8, 2013
    Actually, I think it's possible. I've hidden in there once, and this very nub zombie just hopped in. You just need to know the direction and then you'll hop in, in a snap.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    As far as I know, that was a Harvey thing, I was never too fond of the logic behind that.
  8. Jan 21, 2011
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    Just checked it out, it's awfully shallow. Will have to see it in action before I can say for sure.
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    i put a demo of us holding it if you havent watched it yet. next time the map is available to play with more players, ill call you in to come try it out.
  11. Feb 3, 2012
    I believe when we were testing the box spot there was a human camping in the dumpster. It looked pretty unfair at first but if you bhop in there you can get in there and stab him.
  12. Oct 29, 2010
    Pretty weak spot from what I experienced earlier, just needs a solid bounce to get in. I think we only last as long as we did because we had like 5 people in there.

Will leave open a bit longer for more opinions/testing.
  13. Oct 29, 2010
    Leaving legal, I don't see this spot becoming too much of a problem.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.