Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_corps_v9

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, May 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    I've found 2 crouch spots. I believe the truck one was illegal on Abandon Mall as well.

[IMG]

I tested this one with @Lystina and it was really easy to hold. If you are positioned correctly with 2 people in there, you can hold it no problem. Both sides are crouch entry.
    [IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Retslag, Jeezery and me (maybe someone more, can't remember) were looking for illegal spots on this map and these two are indeed crouch spots = Illegal.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Will look into these a bit further when I have a chance, thanks!
        • Like Like x 2
        • Feb 3, 2012
          When we were testing it I talked to retslag about those spots. The boxes I wouldn't say are illegal if they can knife any humans that get in there without having to crouch in.
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I do agree with you however the fact still remains that there is a spot in that box that requires you to crouch. You don't need to crouch the whole entry but I think it's still something to consider.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I held it with lystina absolutely fine until i moved up a little too close. We survived until about the last 3 seconds. If you know how to shoot, it's easy to hold with 2 people. The truck however shouldn't be. Me and momo tested out both spots. It's up to him to say if they are or not. @Momo
        • Oct 29, 2010
          The van is a pretty weak spot, not saying it's impossible to hold, but I don't feel it's strong enough to make illegal.

The boxes are definitely meet the criteria of an illegal spot, I will give them a couple days to see how they do on a live server and get some more input before making a decision.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.