Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_crazycity

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Sep 28, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011

True this spot is listed on the illegal spot list and that the entry way are crouch entries (listed as A and B in the following picture), but, honestly whenever I caught someone in there. Before I finished my warning, or even after warning. They are usually eaten up by zombies pretty quickly. Also, the crouch spot, remarked as "A" in the following picture. Can be easily crouch jumped into that room.

I am proposing that this spot to be re-tested and be legal. Also, see if anyone else has any opinion about this spot?

[IMG]
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    I agree, this spot seems to be overtaken by zombies quite quickly if there are any humans in there. Even if they cade off B with a vendi and keep a constant stream of bullets on A it is still possible to crouch jump through, especially if there is only one human in there having to watch both entrances.
  3. Jan 5, 2007
    Was already discussed recently, as an example of another spot and decided that it would stay illegal.
  4. Apr 6, 2011
  5. Mar 20, 2011
    Only n00bz go there on that map, you are insta fail if you go there even if it was legal.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    This spot has been a legacy illegal spot as far back as I can remember and its reasonable to see why. We appreciate your effort to look into this spot again but it will remain officially listed for uniformity of enforcement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.