Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_crazycity_pf2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by 30Cents, Sep 20, 2017

1. Sep 20, 2017
    Actually took this pic about a month ago. Looks more like prop glitching/crouch spot, but I'd still like for it to be looked into if possible https://imgur.com/y6Jgu8x
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    This falls under Do not glitch inside walls, soda machines, rocks, or any props while you're a human. The spot itself is fine, however a human pulling a vending machine over them self is against the rules, especially if they're shooting the vendy in such a way to pull it as zombies are trying to pull it out.

I hope that clears it up for you. I'll mark this as 'Legal' since the spot itself is fine (not a crouch spot), and its about players pulling the vendys on top of themselves. If you notice players doing this in the spot (or similar spots) feel free to ask an admin, or alternatively you can make a ban submission via here.
    • Like Like x 5
      Kyro, Sep 20, 2017 Last edited by Kyro, Sep 20, 2017
    • Sep 20, 2017
      Sorry for late reply. It does clear up some things for me. Thanks for replying :smile: