Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_dacha_v1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Sicachu, Oct 25, 2015

1. Jan 3, 2013
    Inside the bus should be illegal, there is a wood between the seats and you need to crouch to be able to get through which makes it a crouch spot. The wood does not break.:rosedead:

2015-10-25_00005

2015-10-25_00001

2015-10-25_00002

2015-10-25_00004

2015-10-25_00003
    Post Merged, Oct 25, 2015
    @Tony The Tiger can explain more.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      With a few human sitting behind the board, and the very narrow entrance into the bus, this is definitely a very strong spot.

Based on my limited testing, I'm definitely leaning toward illegal.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Tested it out, definitely seems illegal. Classic crouch spot. Found another spot as well.
        [IMG]
      • Jan 3, 2013
        This map doesn't have alot of cade or hiding spots, with two crouch spots coming up. Maybe this map needs to be removed...:question: should think about it.
      • Apr 26, 2014
        The bus spot is pretty simple to get past in my experience, I have gotten through solo while more than one human in the bus
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Mar 12, 2015
        That bus spot isnt entirely a crouch spot. You just have to crouch over the wooden bar. Once over that it's normal. There are many spots similar to it on many different maps.
      • Feb 8, 2013
        I've never played this map. You guys played a new map without me? How dare! @Jessica, you're supposed to let me know...
      • Jan 3, 2013
        The reason I didn't let you know is because this map is sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring, and you would not like it at ALL! There is no rb for me to hide. jk :smile:
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Feb 3, 2012
        Update: The second spot Tony mentioned looks like it can easily be tackled by bhopping in. If the wall were any thicker it would be questionable.
      • Jan 3, 2013
        But with 2 or more people in there keep shooting, it still will be impossible to bhop in there.
      • Jan 3, 2013
        I have provided a demo of players holding the spot inside the bus. This spot is op, and should mark as illegal. I think it's time for a final determination now.

Attached Files:

• Jun 17, 2014
        @Oxazebam and I have had some trouble with people complaining about the bus, and the room with the helicopter blades by the door.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Added both under staircase and back of bus to illegal spots. I thought i had at least added the staircase... silly me. there's 1 other spot i spotted earlier that might need adding.
          http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-dacha-v1/
          • Winner Winner x 1