Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_dark_night

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by G-STAR, Aug 1, 2013

1. Aug 1, 2013
    Is a new map for my server!
    Honestly, I hate servers with unlimited ammo and camping places. This map is not for such servers.
    The ideal: loners - potential zombies. Humans (Zombies) must stick together to survive (hunt).
    You need buy or , if no money, find a weapon nearby. The gameplay is similar to the ZP:S, but not so slow and boring. Zombies should be relatively weak, and the humans must have standard features.
    Map is based on the movie "From Dusk Till Dawn". Locations: bar, catacombs, prisons and cemeteries.
    Comming soon! :wink:
    afterdark40010 afterdark40009 afterdark40008 afterdark40007 afterdark40006 afterdark40005 afterdark40004 afterdark40003 afterdark40002 afterdark40001 afterdark40000
    • Like Like x 2
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I was a bit drunk when I posted that but the attention to details is amazing. I like detailed maps, not just bunch of square world brushes. Good job! Me likey.
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • Aug 1, 2013
      Thanks. But i think that map will not be playable on your server. Should at least disable unlimited ammo and change player classes.
      More detailed bar:
      afterdark40018 afterdark40017 afterdark40016 afterdark40015 afterdark40014
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Sooo why post here if you're designing it so it can't be played at all on our servers? :neutral: :thinking: lol

Would be nice if you modified the map so there are no crouch spots. Would make the map playable on our server :wink:
      sajak, Aug 1, 2013 Last edited by sajak, Aug 1, 2013
    • Aug 1, 2013
      Nobody likes experiments? Very easy to make individual configs for this or other maps.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      The server will remain unlimited ammo / no reload, that's our thing and something the player base expects. If there are enough non-crouch spots for the map to be fun with no reload, then we can just enforce any crouch entries as illegal. Maybe you would consider tweaking some spots and providing a no reload/unlimited ammo version?

Sent from my SGS3 w/ Tapatalk
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 27, 2012

• Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Nov 29, 2012
        • Sep 6, 2010
          I like the movie and the map looks good too :thumbsup:
        • Feb 27, 2012
          If it's okay with you, maybe @sajak and I could work on a modified version of it that gets rid of any spots that might be illegal, for our server? We wouldn't take full credit for it or anything, don't worry about that. Looks like it would be a really cool map to have on our server.
          • Like Like x 2
          • Nov 11, 2011
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Aug 1, 2013
              OK, you win. Special PF edition comming!:present:
              • Like Like x 2
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Nov 11, 2011
                As a mapper, he knew it was going to happen anyways. Thanks G star xF
              • Feb 27, 2012
              • Aug 1, 2013
                New screens:
                afterdark60006 afterdark60005 afterdark60004 afterdark60003 afterdark60002

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  Can I test the map to get a feel for it? Several mappers can test the map for problems and give suggestions.
                • Nov 11, 2011