Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_desert_burial_v1a

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by sajak, Feb 10, 2013

1. Nov 11, 2011
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 5
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
      sajak, Feb 10, 2013 Last edited by sajak, Jul 14, 2013
    • Oct 22, 2012
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Apr 14, 2011
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I also helped work on this one :razz: Same as abandoned highway, i did some details and testing with sajak
          • Like Like x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
            Tony The Tiger, Feb 15, 2013 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Feb 16, 2013
          • Nov 2, 2011
            Sweet! Looks amazing @sajak jzx will be happy about this.
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Thank you! But the fuck!? jzx's map was this. I told him I was already working on an egyptian based map and didn't feel like working on it but I'll think about it lol. I like mine xD Want to test it with me later on? So far only me and Tony have been testing it, always good to have another set of eyes to look for problems/suggestions. :heart:

[IMG]
          • Nov 11, 2011
            UPDATE 07/14/2013: Thanks to Detonator for the several thorough tests on his dev server.

The Notes: The map, as it sits, is complete and optimized (as best as I could). I would just like people to test the map and give suggestions on what to add, remove, or modify. This can be in terms of hold spots, more or less props, etc.

Download link for WIP: zm_desert_burial_rc01

Screenshots:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 27, 2012
              This and forsaken interstate are the ones i am most looking forward to. The office one looks really nice too, it's just that i think office maps are a little over done for ZM.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jul 8, 2012
                If you'd like I can download it and take a look tonight. These screenshots look sick, nice work man.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Nov 11, 2011
                • May 12, 2007
                  This looks very well done, I'm excited for you. The lighting and attention to details makes it look very professional.
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  Thank you, tried to get as much of a theme going as possible. :smile:
                • Sep 25, 2010
                  • Informative Informative x 1