Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_desert_fortress_v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Highlander, Jul 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 6, 2010

Me, Trained Squirrel and Skiptron tested this spot and it seems like crouch entry only. Three ways to get in: left, right sides and invisible window (all crouch). Not a very popular place for humans to camp but seems like illegal to me.
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    Skiptron and I had discussed it while we were on the map and demonstrated how this is not a illegal spot. The ceiling of the vent can be broken and there are alternate entrances that will allow you into that area.
  3. Sep 6, 2010
    Up to you Harvey :smile: Yes, there is a window but that's a crouch entrance as well. Yes, the ceiling breaks. Is there a teleport to that spot? I don't know of any other entrances.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Try jumping into that side window. You will see you can jump right in without hindrances.
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Yep, it is easy to jump in through that window although its a crouch + jump. If humans are not shooting through that window its a win.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    You'd be surprised how it is easy to jump in even when they are shooting.. :razz:
  7. Sep 6, 2010
    Yeah, because there's enough space to get the speed up unless there are zombies who are blocking the window :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.