Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_desert_fortress_v3_edit

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Harvey, Apr 20, 2012

1. Dec 7, 2010
    @Super Mario, I was told by many of the players that when this map was edited it had broken the ladder.

You will probably need a v4 edit.

aa1
  2. Techboomer
    This message by Techboomer has been removed from public view. Deleted by **.:A.L.E.X:.**, Apr 20, 2012, Reason: did read the reason.
    Apr 20, 2012
  3. Techboomer
    This message by Techboomer has been removed from public view. Deleted by **.:A.L.E.X:.**, Apr 20, 2012, Reason: 2 times.
    Apr 20, 2012
  4. Feb 5, 2012
    @**.:A.L.E.X:.** , delete your second post.... -.-
    And the ladder is BROKEN, meaning not working...

Back to OP, probably will be fixed as soon as the map owners sees it, btw, who is the owner of the map? :doh: Didn't read the beginning of the post.
  5. Aug 1, 2011

When do decompile a map, a lot of times this sort of thing will happen, just make sure to check all doors, trigger entities and things like ladders to ensure that they still function. It's a pretty easy fix so a new version should be out shortly assuming time is available to fix the errors.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Oct 17, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Yeah, there is a new version of this up, perhaps has not been added yet.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Eh I'll give it 3 days. If the map does not add, I'll fix the ladders and retextured it again. Thanks for the information Devious Toast.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Kosuki already worked on v4... and I spoke to rets about it. LINK
      • Mar 31, 2012
        you'll still live lol :razz: it left me with like 23 hp i think
        a fix is a fix :smile: