Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zm_desertcity_5levels_v1

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Super Mario, Jan 10, 2013

1. Oct 17, 2011
    This map was supposed to be released this summer but I quit the map for a few months and I came back to it last week.
    The following map contains five difficulties. To go to the next difficulty, a ct or more must stay alive until the last second where it will trigger.
    The following map features:
    1. Level 1:
    . Easy camping spots.
    . All physic props are not glitchy.

2. Level 2:
    . A little harder camping spots then level 1.
    . Some physic props are glitchy and others are not.

3. Level 3:
    . Camping spots get harder.
    . All physic props are glitchy.

4. Level 4:
    . Extremely hard camping spots.
    . No physic props at all!!! ( all rooms are empty and some entrances get wider).

Level 5(fun level):
    . Zombies get 60000 hp
    . There will be more then 8 materias I think ( got 4 done already)
    . Everything is still same as level 4
    - The following ct materias that I have finished are : Rock, invisible circle, thunder gun and fire. I am planning on working on ice, grenade spawner, smoker, trapper and others. I also got no clue if I will make zombie materias.

I promess I will try my best to work on the shit design after I take my midterm Exam and finish it as quick as possible because zm is now boring as fuck. Please don't hide your suggestions if you got ones. Hit me up with more ideas. I told so many of my friends about releasing this zm map with levels in the summer but I got too lazy and stopped mapping for a while.i will also try to put more fun levels like gravity or something on the mountains.
    The following map will be for my favourite zm clans: zm elites, no name, deadlysweet and plaguefest.
    Screenshots of the map:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Map is done ataco piled thanks to Ghost. I'm going to give it a test tomorrow on the training server if possible and let me know if you want to join so I can send you an invite. I'm not sure of all the materias yet working 100% correctbe and that's why I want to give it a little test.
      Map contains 4 levels and a survival round. The survival round has 4 zombie materias and 9 human materias that spawn randomly in the map.
      Human materias are:
      Dog
      Speed elites
      No fall damage knife
      Bomb
      Imortal invisible elites
      Ice
      Jail
      Flamethrower
      Thunder gun

Zombie materias are:
      Invisible knife
      Gravity knife
      Fire knife
      Fire knife 2
      A canon at the middle of the big building.

The materias spawn right after the infection and zombies health will be set to 6000 hp every 45 seconds. Also, the nuke happens for all players 4 seconds before the round ends I think because It is the only way of triggering into a next level if ct's last till the end.

Screenshot update and screenshot of materias that are outside the map.
      [IMG]
      [IMG]
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Finally some maps for ZM! Thanks for your contribution. Can't wait to play it.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        So this is a MG map with cade spots? :struggle: Allow some of us to test this out first as well, I am curious to see how it works. If it's a good idea, then I'll begin making such maps if the community wants them.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        The idea is great as no one thought of a zm map before with levels. I'll let you know when I give it a test tomorrow of how the idea works and how the next level triggers. I hope to see lots testing this with me tomorrow.
        I forgot to say that the map was made for plaguefest and my first old clan deadlysweet.
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • May 31, 2012
        Just to be that annoying perfectionist ass guy, the guy that mixed two maps into one created ze_naruto did it before. It looks like dildos, though, and I think I was told it crashed servers.

With that aside, it is still interesting. Some things look a bit blocky/unnatural, though, but I'm quite sure you'll sort that out.
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          I made a "imposibru" zm map with levels that broke the pf zm server.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          This is scaring me. Did you guys use brushes that enable and disable with prop_physics that trigger the level and broke your map or was it something else?
        • Sep 6, 2010
          Great work, Mario! Can't wait to play on this map :thumbsup:
          • Friendly Friendly x 1