Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_desperados_a1_ifix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by |-/ Whodini, May 31, 2016

1. Apr 30, 2016
    I was looking at the clipping on this map to notice a small ledge which you can only get to by doing some stupid bhop of the tower. I don't think you can rb to it or boost.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=694646911

This second one is a way to get out of the map. You Go through the tele that shoots you and you surf against the rock to get there.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=694646888
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=694646854

Hope you enjoy testing this!
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    You'd have to be bored out of your mind to find all these illegal spots. I appreciate your dedication to searching for exploits, but this is too much, and if you know something, don't go telling every body, dumbo.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Apr 30, 2016
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Pretty much any ledge spot on this map would still be legal because of the canons. Also, getting out of the map is considered glitching, which would be covered.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Bross
          This message by Bross has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, May 31, 2016, Reason: does not contribute to the topic.
          May 31, 2016
        • Sicachu
          This message by Sicachu has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, May 31, 2016, Reason: does not contribute to the topic.
          May 31, 2016
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Those 2 are literally impossible to get to on our server. You would have to have some kind of script to make that first one. The second one just isn't possible on our server since we don't have surf settings, so you won't be able to slide up that slope or even make it to the ledge to the right of that to begin with. I was able to make it with bhop settings, but not without.
          Post Merged, May 31, 2016
          This. Orange hit it dead on.
          If you find something that's totally obvious, definitely post it. But if it's something that just seems insane and won't ever hardly be used, don't bother unless players start abusing these kinds of spots.
          • Like Like x 2
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Nah, I don't want to tell people so I can get to a spot no one can.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Apr 30, 2016
              I made it to the bhop one. Not impossible
            • Feb 27, 2012
              Do that on our server. There are also 2 cannons that can shoot at you while you're up there anyway.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Dec 27, 2012
                Why are you trying to make spots that no one ever uses illegal? I seriously have no idea, it doesn't make sense.

EDIT: As a side-note, I was spectating you for a good 20 minutes and you didn't get up there a single time during that time. It didn't make sense before and now I'm seriously considering the fact that you might have gone insane.
              • Feb 8, 2013
                He wants to join Grasshopper. We need these kind of people.
              • Dec 27, 2012
                He's a little late to start a bunny-hopping career in C:SS lol, but I get you.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Apr 30, 2016
                  CSS bhopping is the only kind, there is none in csgo which is why I don't like it. And when your on holiday and you have nothing to do, waste your life on the computer :smile:
                • Aug 8, 2010
                  Whoredini...keeps stabbing me on teh serverz ABOOOOOOS!!
                • Oct 29, 2010

Looks like these will stay legal for now, if anyone else has further developments, feel free to bump.
                • J BomBer's Booty Hole
                  This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Jun 2, 2016, Reason: No and then.
                  Jun 2, 2016