Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_desprerados_a1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Super Mario, Nov 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    I think this spot should be illegal because its a crouch spot to get in there. Ive tried to get in from the back once and i couldnt reach there.I think only admins skins can sometimes make it up there with a cade and a zombie with him.Its a pretty hard spot that why i think it should be illegall

Attached Files:

2. Jan 21, 2011
  3. Dec 7, 2010
  4. Aug 20, 2011

Is it me or is he just trying to get his post count a bit higher by randomly posting anything?. Not trying to be mean.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    or as the old saying used to go, pics or it didnt happen.
  6. Oct 17, 2011
    i took a screenshot of it and i did post it am i suppose to do it in attachements
  7. Mar 26, 2011
  8. Jan 21, 2011
  9. Mar 20, 2011
    mario email it to me and I will post it, if you cannot figure it out. mikee4fun@gmail.com
  10. Oct 17, 2011
    sry man my email is jammed cant login to it idk why it keeps on telling me error
  11. Mar 20, 2011
    You don't have any other web email accounts? Man you should just disconnect from the internet and call it a day.
  12. Oct 17, 2011
    its ok churma i got the post u can check it now sry i was an idiot i didnt apply to the attachement
  13. Jul 14, 2010
    Are you saying there is a front door to that spot? If so, the spot would be legal because props do not play in to the illegality of a spot. 2 entrances, 1 being a crouch entry and the other being a normal entry is still a legal spot. If that window was the only entrance then yes it would be illegal however it doesn't seem to be. Maybe a zombie could bring down the humans barricade with a cannon shot unless it is behind a building/un-targetable. Anyways, I don't think it's illegal.
  14. Aug 1, 2011
    that spot is legal due to the fact that if zombies work together, they can come up through that hole in the floor, making so that there are two main entrances into that room.
  15. Dec 7, 2010
    As Devious Toast indicated that it is possible to come up through the floor. I'll leave this thread open for additional feedback before making a final decision.
  16. Oct 29, 2010

There are two entries to the room: that crouch spot and through the floor. And if you have the misfortune of being dimwitted, you can either get stabbed through the cell bars (across from the bookcase with the potted flower), or from the floor if you come too close to the opening.

Spot is boring anyways. You just mull about and play with the potted plant. -_-
  17. Jan 11, 2011
  18. Jul 19, 2011
    maybe u should delete that dam map since its causing so many problems.
  19. Oct 17, 2011
    the map is fine its fun as long as people dont teamkill and fight but the map is always laggy tho.
  20. Dec 17, 2010
    The only ways in are the crouch window and the hole in the backroom floor. The whole is only wide enough for 1 person to get up but very difficult because i tried double stacking and there's no way up there unless you bring a vendi to use as a 3rd stacker. And since we cant triple stack its just impossible unless there is a hidden teleport to get into the room or a prop as an extra boost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.