Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_desprerados_a1_ifix

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by MAD Lt. Pikachu, Apr 19, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 30, 2013
    I think this map should have a cannon on top of this tower because that cave spot can be a bit OP with 5+ people in there who know what they are doing. Just my opinion but I'm interested to know what others think.

2014-04-20_00001
  2. Mar 8, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feb 27, 2012

Alternatively, a zombie train works well. Or even get the edgers by boosting a zombie on the crate below the bridge.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Aug 30, 2013
        A zombie train would work bit once again you need enough players who know what theyb are doing and even then it's easy to get shot off the other option is making it so that you can't get shot of the edge, you can only jump. I mean it's just my thoughts, if no one agrees, that's fine :smile:
      • Mar 26, 2012
        That spot fails frequently. Let them have their win every once in awhile when they are lucky enough that none of them are mother zombies and no skilled bhop per is on.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        I think it's pretty safe to say that this spot can remain legal.

The first strategy being the picture Tony posted - using the slant of the rock to get a propelled bhop across the bridge into the cave. There's also a way to get a super boost from the teleport where you drop into that barrel type thing - I think Sweetkilla used to do it a lot and totally pwn huge groups of people in there.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          There's also a couple of good run boost locations for that spot.
        • Aug 30, 2013
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.