Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_desprerados_a1_ifix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Maddest Hatter, Aug 26, 2014

1. Jul 10, 2011
    Here is a screenshot of what was being done. Nomad was camping inside the teleport room, after the code was entered. His shooting prevented any zombies from entering the code. There are no other ways inside this room. It's akin to a crouch spot. 2014-08-26_00001
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Sorry my bad Penguin, I didn't know about the previous thread. I do know that Nomad held that spot alone for the whole round.
  4. Feb 25, 2014
    Someoen camps there once in a while and it's not really over used and from what i could read from the other topics it just takes dedication "let one zombie handle the code because if more people will touch it, it will be fucked up" but that will be pretty hard if you got a bunch of people trying too.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    never seen anyone camp there...why is it akin to a crouch spot? do u have to crouch to get thru the door?
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    Zombie stupidity/lack of teamwork ≠ unfair ct spot
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 25, 2014
      People keep saying teamwork, this is one of the few spots only one zombie needs to focus and do something and all the other zombies should keep there filthy hands off the code.
    • Jun 29, 2014
      no crouching involved , every zombie tries to enter the code and they mess everything up.
    • Feb 21, 2007
      seems no different than any other map that requires zombies to push a button or enter a code to get into a room. Issue isn't with the spot, but with zombies allowing one person to enter the code
    • Dec 17, 2007
      I've camped here a couple of times, been owned by players that were able to punch in the code. If the zombies can get the code in and open the door, it's not that hard for a player to get stabbed. Not to mention damage and knock back is reduced since you are shooting through a wall.
    • Mar 8, 2013
      here's a thing a lot of people don't know about the code: once it's been entered, you just need to keep hitting 9 to open the door. if any other button is pressed however, you'll have to start over.
      • Informative Informative x 3
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jul 10, 2011
        My bad guys, I guess this issue can be closed :smile:
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Went ahead and marked as legal, thanks for bringing it up though!
        • Like Like x 1