Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_desprerados_a1_ifix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Super Mario, Feb 24, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    Here is a crouch spot in the new version of desprerados where you have to crouch in the box that is on top and then go down to the bottom. The spot start with crouching to get in but the bottom is not crouching. Please test the spot and give me back feedback:
    [IMG]
    And here is the crouch entrance which is on the second box that is not a solid box:
    [IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Totally agree with you. Was just playing on that map (I'm even in the second screenshot lol).

If there's enough people in there, you can knife someone closest to the front, but if it's 2-4 people, there's no way.
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Looks illegal to me, and lol @ the spray in ss1
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Okay, so the spot works like an "S"? Top spot you gotta crouch to walk through, bottom is fine.

Sounds like a crouch entry to me, but what's got me curious if you can coordinate a zombie train to stab the humans, as this spot is quite shallow
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Lol sry for that spray I didn't see it and the spot is fully crouching at the begin and I donth think zombies can coordinate. It is totally hard for zombies to make a team and go in there when the spot is crouch and other zombie cannot hold the other and push him in because the crouch spot is on the second one where there is no way that can happen
    • Dec 7, 2010
      This spot was originally defined as illegal. For some strange reason when this map was re-edited, some of the illegal spots were left in.

I have re-introduced this spot in the official list: http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-desprerados-a1-ifix/

Thanks to all for bringing this to my attention.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.