Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_Dirty_panic_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by TrainedSquirrel, Jul 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 8, 2011
    I was playing on this map and had have found some spots that i think are illegal. Please have a look and let me know.
    Thanks
    2011-07-26_00001
    2011-07-26_00002
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    The first spot, you can stack below and get them while another zombie travels across the beams to stab the human. Absolutely Legal.
  3. Feb 23, 2011
    If the human stays right in the corner on the last hopping pole, double stack does not work.

But you can hop there from 2 places, 1 is the regular entry and the other one is a secret entry from the white truck which leads to that room.. The ppl over there almost always get tagged.
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    #1 is definitely legal, how do you get up to #2?
  5. Jul 8, 2011
    ok thanks i just want to get that out htere and see what others think. Thank you
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    #2 takes a boost to get up and you can hang plenty far back to not get tagged and shoot stacking zombies without problem, should be illegal imo.
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    In the first pictured location there are 2 entrances to that room. Utilizing the 2nd entrance you can jump from and tag the depicted human making the spot legal.

The 2nd spot is what can be refereed as a legal but cheap. Zombies would need to work in teams double stacking on top of the floating platform to be able to tag a human on the silos. Yes it is a difficult and cheap spot to tag someone but can be achieved, therefore its legal.

I'll keep this thread open for a little longer for additional feedback.
  8. Jan 5, 2007

As has been said, the first spot has multiple entrances which makes it fair. The second spot is no different than any other double stack spot on other maps. You just need to use teamwork.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    Seeing as its also somewhat of a ledge as well, if you get 2 or 3 humans up there (which can easily avoid getting tagged) it becomes too easy to throttle the incoming zombies, potentially making it impossible to mass double stack like imply.
  10. May 15, 2011
    Both spots can and have been over run even with multiple humans.

I made the invisible ledge thing have two ways so teamwork is a must.

To hold it off effectively you need about 4 or 5 competent players, even when getting on top of the silo's or dropping behind them, I have personally, along with others, overcome that spot.

As for the basement spot, their is a secret entrance and two zombies can stack if they do it properly.

Neither are illegal or cheap.

If anything the ledge is only really cheap in large numbers.

Edit: Also, THANK YOU for outlining the spots with marker.

OTHERS seem to just take a picture and let be.
  11. Jan 5, 2007
    The same could be said for many other spots in a lot of maps, yet they are all perfectly legal. IF this one is made to be illegal, then all the others would have to be as well since they are no different than what we see here.
  12. Jul 8, 2011
    :biggrin: Ok thank you very much for all the feed back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.