Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_doomlike_station

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Si˚, Jun 2, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 5, 2011
    Hrmm Some person has been in this spot even through fire seems to have won the whole round. Would you agree this spot is illegal? Its just not listed yet

[IMG]
  2. Feb 1, 2010
  3. Oct 10, 2010
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    keep ur posts relevant to the topic at hand
  5. May 6, 2011
    I think the spot is alright, as I have seen humans not able to defend against multiple incoming zombie mobs. Zombies needs to coordinate or they would have a tough time getting the human in there.

This should be left to Harvey though.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    I would like to get more feedback from other players on this location. What have your experiences been for this spot?

Edit: Although I've personally never used this spot nor have seen anyone else use it, it does require a boost in order to get into that area so I am unsure how effective this location will be.
  7. Oct 10, 2010
    got this map actually ready for recompile/edit

but running out of ideas
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Unless I receive some feedback about this location, it will remain legal.
  9. Jul 20, 2010
    If i remember correctly its a wall you break down or open and its walkable.
  10. Mar 20, 2011
    I actually love this map, I did not know it was even on the server. On the right of the screenshot you break the wall from the outside of that room and you have to crouch to get in as I recall. There also is a tele in there too which I love to use. =P
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    So Churma, should the location inside be considered as a crouch spot?
  12. Mar 20, 2011
    Unless someone has changed the map version from when I have played it, and this was like last year, I would say yes it is. I will go into it on my own machine right now and test it, will report back in five minutes.

****Update*****

Yeah that is a crouch, It should be illegal all the way to shoot in there, but there is a tele in there which is useful.

Also I am not sure if this map is on the server zm_zomb_doomlike, It has the identical room/area on it. zm_zomb_doomlike is way better than zm_doomlike_stationV2 though.
  13. Jul 20, 2010
    That seems like a crouch spot cant test the other way in till we go on the servers.
  14. Dec 7, 2010
    Badgriuel and I are testing it at the moment. If it is deemed illegal, you can still use it as a passageway but just can't camp there.
  15. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks to Yahoo the reported spot has been made official and has been added: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_doomlike_station_v2.html

Keep in mind that even if this spot is illegal to camp, you can still use it as a passageway to make use of this supposed teleport that is there. Neither Badgriuel and I are aware of any teleports located in this area but if one exists, you are welcome to use it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.