Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal Zm_downtown pipes

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by teemo, Sep 28, 2015

Should this spot be illegal

yes 5 vote(s) 21.7%
no 18 vote(s) 78.3%
  1. Jan 25, 2014
    This spot is pretty much impossible to break without the humans nading or shooting out the vendy not even a zombie train can get this spot.

Not to mention it is very easy to create this cade their is no risk to humans to create just an easy cade.

zm_downtown_pf_20003 zm_downtown_pf_20002 zm_downtown_pf_20001
  2. Aug 7, 2012
    It's not impossible to get the vendy out, I've seen it happen a few times with coordinated ZMs. This spot does suck though.
  3. Nov 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jan 25, 2014
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Nov 20, 2013
        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) why illegal? if you need a vendi, is like in firewall with the bookcase in tower
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jan 25, 2014
          cause the bookcase in the tower actually takes time and skill to get it up there without noobs shooting it off. Thats like comparing apples and oranges
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Man, this dumbass queer probably camps that spot like he was trapped in Titanic's lowest floor.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Aug 2, 2014
            • Jun 17, 2014
              Impossible to access? - No, not at all.
              A few other players, and myself, Know a simple little "trick" to make that vending machine flip & push back enough for zombies to get in there without breaking a sweat.
              Although.... Sadly when there's more than a few "stoopid zambies" in the way just doing there own thing, Your chances of moving that vending machine are slim to none..
              • Like Like x 1
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jan 3, 2013
                This is why I go there and backstab the sh*t out of those naabs cading there.
                • Winner Winner x 4
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Feb 25, 2014
                  • Artistic Artistic x 1
                  • Jul 14, 2010
                    I'm not convinced this should be illegal. It's definitely a tough spot and could be balanced better, but it just doesn't really have any reason to be illegal. How is it any different than the small room on zm_dust_arena with the vendies?
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Oct 29, 2010
                      Yeah, this is the kind of spot that really needs to be taken care of by the/a mapper, it definitely doesn't meat the standard criteria for an illegal spot.
                    • Jan 25, 2014
                      the fact is this cade is too easy to build. Unlike dust arena where you have 10 people trying to get in the spot and often people cade break and it gets ruined. That very rarely happens to this cade.
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Jan 21, 2011
                        It's just another one of those cheap spots that the no skill rank whores like to use to farm kills
                        • Agree Agree x 2
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Winner Winner x 1
                        • Feb 8, 2013
                          Nah nah nah nah nah. Those guys only plays as a zombie. The guys hiding in there are the ones that don't even know how to move their mouse. If you spec them, their movements make you dizzy. If they're tracking a zombie with their crosshair, they'll swing hard even when the zombie moves an inch.
                          • Funny Funny x 1
                          • Jan 3, 2013

[IMG]
                            • Funny Funny x 1
                            • Jan 21, 2011
                              I said no skill rank whores... The rank whores who play zombie all the time have some skill
                            • Dec 17, 2007
                              Def not illegal, cheap spot yes, but I have been stabbed there plenty of times. Same thing as using a vendy to hide in spots on other maps like fail_inc
                            • Feb 8, 2013
                              Never knew no skill rank whores exist. Who'd stoop that low?
                              • Agree Agree x 1