Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_downtown_pf_2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by dillinger, Oct 8, 2014

1. Feb 1, 2011

[IMG]

Helo, I am submitting this spot on zm_downtown_pf_2 for ur considuration. To me it seems like a ledge spot - zombies can only enter from the front and it is very easily defended by one person with a p90. All of the spaces between the tanks are the same, this is an example of a guy doing it in this particular spot.
  2. Jun 29, 2014
    those spots get over ran all the time , even when 2 people are in there it can be trained , along with people not expecting half zombies
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Oct 11, 2013
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 21, 2011
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Programming King Programming King x 1
        • Feb 2, 2014
          I love this map and this spot when i'm playing as a human. So my opinion could be biased. Though, i think it's really easy to get stabbed:
          • You look up for one second, or shoot a zombie who is trying to stab you from above, you die because one half has the time to get to you from the front.
          • If you stand at the very back, even if you're crouching, you get stabbed (or goomba'd) from above. Then you have to move forward a bit, therefore it reduces the distance between you and the zombie who may attack.
          • You type in chat for like more than 2 seconds, you die. Ok, i know it's the same for many spots you have to hold and pay attention. But here, i can tell, every single time I opened the chat box, to type more than two or three words, I got stabbed because I let go of the left click.
          • As Seeker stated, the most effective way to stab a human holding this spot is the famous "zombie train". Somehow, it happens zombies work together (often when there is only one human left) and then, you just need a mother zombie ( low knockback) and other zombies following behind her and zombies win. In fact, even if you're shooting the mother zombie in the head, you can kill her before she gets to you but then if a half one is following, you will have to move your crosshair down to aim him, and sometimes you will have enough time to do it. Sometimes, you won't. I guess it depends if you're skilled or not, but whatever... xD The point is once the zombie train started, no matter how your aim is good, you don't really have a chance to survive unless the timeleft runs out before zombies get to you. Okay the first zombie leading the train must be a skilled player. He just has to spam his jump key while moving toward you. But a zombie who is just walking while pushed by others can get to you too.
          I have a few demos of me holding that spot and get killed most of the time because of a zombie train. I was using a P90 (needless to say that you can't hold this spot with any other gun, or maybe with the mp5 but then again, with less knockback, your chances of surviving are poor).

Please don't make the tank area illegal....
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Oct 29, 2010
            While I do see these spots succeed often, I feel like it's typically just a lack of zombies to train them. They are definitely strong, but I'm not sure about illegal.

Also, not sure about stabbing them from above, is that for real?
          • Feb 2, 2014
            ^ Zombies who are chilling around, being friendly or being afk.

It is. But only if the human is standing in the back. Then the zombie doesn't have to must not crouch above the human's head or it doesn't work because it makes him slide if he is crouching. If the zombie just stands up above the human's head, one left click and he turns the human into a zombie. I've seen it many times, and stabbed many humans that way.
            Deadly Silence, Oct 8, 2014 Last edited by ƇΔЯPΞ ÐIΞM, Oct 8, 2014
          • Oct 29, 2010
            So you're saying it's possible if the human is in the wrong spot, but otherwise getting stabbed from above is totally avoidable, right?
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 25, 2014
              With a good train and a sacrifice the second zombie shoots trough and normal stabs the human. This spot is good but good zombies will normal take it, also depends who is camping there.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 2, 2014
                That's exactly what i'm saying. Yes. You can't stab the human if he is standing in the middle, unless maybe if he is standing up. But i never saw a human standing up in the middle. Always crouching.
              • Aug 11, 2013
                lol i remember you killing me every time i got in to that spot..i had to beg you to stop lawl
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Jul 14, 2010
                  I've seen this spot overpowered a few times by zombie trains. I don't think it is an unfair spot.
                • Jun 29, 2014
                  i have not seen anyone get tagged from above in this spot , especially when crouching , i tried getting DeeKushMan from above and i couldn't get him.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • May 16, 2013
                    Pretty sure I have been tagged from above before
                  • Aug 11, 2013
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Nov 11, 2011
                      Spot has been overrun many times. A headcrab and motherzombie can solo tag you without a zombie train. If the person stands, they can be tagged from above as well. No legit reason to make this illegal in my opinion.
                      • Agree Agree x 2
                      • Feb 1, 2011
                        Well I think it is pretty clear from the responses that this spot is not as OP as I may have thought. Thanks everyone for input, will mark as LEGAL. Will leave thread open in case anyone else wants to chime in at some point
                        • Like Like x 2
                        • Friendly Friendly x 2
                        • Aug 2, 2014
                          It's pretty easy to get a human in that spot as bomber said people will not expect half zombies or you just zombie train and kill them also if they do not crouch right you can knife them from above