Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_downtown_pf_2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by [pF] LuciD, Dec 14, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 31, 2012
    Found a secret while using the blimp on this map. Apparently if you press e on the blimp while its in motion you can control its back and forward speed by pressing W and S. You can even stop it like I did. Thought this was kind of unfair seeing as how you can stop it in a place where zombies can't get you. Sorry for the picture quality, took them on my iPhone. IMG_1938 IMG_1939 IMG_1940
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Apr 18, 2014
      I was there when he did that, he was completly still on that thing, if made it right, people cant reach it, but i wonder what happens if you press the buttom on the base.
    • Jan 3, 2013
      I seen this happens many times, it should be illegal to press "e" to stop the air balloon, otherwise how can the zombies kill the person on it?
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Show me that spot where it can't be reached and I'll determine if it's true.
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Yeah, definitely looks like it's not okay. There are a couple spots to stop the blimp that would be near enough to impossible to be considered illegal.
        • May 31, 2012
          Not even someone of your bhop caliber can conquer it. Like the confidence tho.
        • Sep 1, 2014
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Oh, but I believe I can until I'm proven wrong.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Dec 17, 2007
              This isn't an illegal spot, rather than a glitch in the map or something built into the prop. This has all been discussed before in another thread as Thanh has mentioned in his post.
            • Jun 4, 2006
              If there's no particular reason behind this, use F12 next time.
              • Like Like x 2
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
              • Useful Useful x 1
              • Apr 18, 2014
                I suggested that and he said ''mac''. Idk why tho.
              • Mar 29, 2015
                yeh as far as ive been told by admins LSA and even randoms its fine to be on it but stopping it is illegal
              • Feb 1, 2011
                Never ceases to amaze me how stuff is still being discovered on these maps years after they get added! I wonder if there is an override button somewhere else that gets it moving again?
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Mar 10, 2014
                  as @Thanh pointed out this has been covered before under another thread, Where they are glitching the map and it should be handled as such. Dont like it? lick my taint
                • Jun 4, 2006
                  @[pF] LuciD you could try option + fn + f12 (assuming the key is the same on win and mac), or just rebind the key in Steam settings (in-game section), e.g. Shift + \.
                • Jun 17, 2014
                  I've always enforced this as "Griefing", if they spam the buttons to keep the blimp in the same spot. Definitely not okay.
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  Used an iPhone to take screenshots? Damn, that's like those people who are so unadvanced they use their phone to record a song on the radio just to set it as their ring tone.
                • Dec 17, 2007
                  • Zing! Zing! x 1
                  • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    If you witness players attempting to stall the blimp, shoot them a warning for glitching/exploiting the map (Warn>Kick>Temporary Ban (1 hour)). I'm marking this as legal, because the spot itself is legal. However you may link them to this thread or the one Thanh posted above.
                    • Like Like x 2
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.