Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_dubka_mini

Discussion in Completed Maps started by GiGaBiTe, Nov 4, 2018

1. Mar 26, 2009

This is a reworked smaller version of zm_3dubka to more fit with the current player population. The outside area, the third floor of the office complex and a few rooms have been removed. Some bugs have been fixed and a couple of small changes have been made around the map.

Download:
    http://number-7.com/index.php?dir=f...e:source/zombie mod/d/&file=zm_dubka_mini.zip

Let me know if there are any missing textures because the content packing tools sometimes miss things.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Jul 13, 2011
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Mar 26, 2012
        You're gonna have to reteach me the secrets again, if you kept them. :smile:
      • Mar 26, 2009

Has anyone run around the map to see if there's any missing content? Need to know before put it in map suggestion thread.
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Make a map of just the room where that vendy flies all over the place. Call it 1dubka and add 5 flying vendys.
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Mar 26, 2009
        • Feb 27, 2012

@GiGaBiTe i didnt see anything miss from the map at all. everything seemed okay.
          Tony, Nov 5, 2018 Last edited by Tony, Nov 5, 2018