Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_ep2outland_pf_v2 - Completed!

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Bella, Dec 20, 2011

1. Nov 14, 2010

Media Fire - zm_ep2outland_pf_v2.bsp - 60.3mb
    Media Fire - zm_ep2outland_pf_v2.bsp.bz2 - 24.7mb

Feedback & Response
    "The map is too big"
    +Added Ramps/Teleports to get around faster, were you aware? Just don't use them as a human. :wink:
    "There's not good spots to hide" & "you can't cade anywhere!"
    +You seriously can't find a place to hide? It's a huge map, remember? Pick a tree to hide behind!
    +Shall I make a video on how to set up a cade? Or can you handle it?

"You need more light, it's too dark!"
    +You can turn up your brightness, if you're scared. But lighting stays the same. It's not Disney, it's Zombie Mod, love.
    "Where are all the secrets?"
    +Secrets? What secrets? [IMG] I'm sure someone will make a video sooner or later.
    "Why is the sky on fire?"
    +That is not fire, it's a secret... I mean... what secrets!?
    "Who made this map?"
    +[bella basic] & VALVe
    "What is a tokin den?"
    +It's a magical place where dragons blow their sparkly smoke, and frolic with the sloths of enchantment in a field of mellowness.
    "I hate this map, rtv!"
    +@ban PLAYER 0 "Using the N word."
    "You're missing a texture, here & here" & "You're missing a texture."
    +Get out...

Screen Shots:
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Me likey.
  3. Jul 28, 2011
    baddabing baddaboom
  4. Jun 17, 2011
    Bella....you're just so awesome...LOL [IMG]
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    Epic. Nice one.
  6. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]What about making a ZE map?? Seems like your are really good in details..[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Anyway amazing work here![/font]
  7. Jul 4, 2011
    Played on it earlier, really nice and detailed map. Nice work Bella. :thumbsup:
  8. Feb 21, 2007
  9. Jan 11, 2011
    Nice. :thumbsup:
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    It is a beautiful looking map. :thumbsup:
  11. Oct 27, 2010
    It's an awesome map, fantastic job Bella :thumbsup:
  12. Nov 14, 2010
    Thank you all very much for all your help testing it, and letting me know what I needed to fix. This was probably much harder than I had anticipated, but I'm very happy with the results, and I enjoy playing the map! I hope you all do too. There will always be those that complain about the map, and want to rtv; just let them be. I like to think of them as people that suck at zombie mod and can't enjoy playing them unless it's sided to either humans or zombies. This map is a perfect balance, and I have made sure of it.

It challenges the humans to actually work together to make a good cade, and hold it. And challenges the zombies to use what's left of their brains to get them! You may think "that spot" is cheap or "this spot" is human sided, but trust me, there's always another way. :wink:
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    Updated download links as GameBanana doesn't like ported maps.
  14. Apr 2, 2011
    Looks snazzy :thumbsup:
  15. Nov 14, 2010
    The same guy keeps trashing my maps. Such an asshole. I've found at least 3 ported maps on their site. They've been there for years, and haven't been trashed. Mine at least has so many changes, the map is barely recognizable.
  16. Mar 20, 2011
    Screw them Bella, your map rocks, I hope we play it more often. Now that rets added it, I will be nominating it.
  17. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Little question here.. what they mean with ported maps??? [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Because i dont want to have the trouble that they delete my maps because of that :shock:[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Bad banana!!! [/font]
  18. Jul 28, 2011
    As I understand it, it's when you take content from a different game and put it in another one, like I've seen CSS maps removed for putting stuff from Portal 2 or Bioshock in them.
  19. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]LOL then i dont post my new ze map on there because the monster fight is a monster from HL2 [IMG][/font]