Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_exhibit_night_2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by tallahassee, Aug 15, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 13, 2011
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/alexvarno/screenshot/560916639909264193

can we make this spot legal, because to get through the lasers u don't need to crouch at all, and the lasers only take off roughly 250 hitpoints per tick. I honestly don't see the problem with this spot since zombies can rush through the lasers easily.
  2. Sep 6, 2010
    I've checked this spot as well and it seems you don't need to crouch to get in.
  3. Feb 21, 2007
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    My last conversation with Grrrr (the author of the map), he agreed that the lasers were a little overpowered as it could be abused to kill zombies in as little as 3 seconds. With this Grrrr was looking to decrease their effectiveness and/or add an alternate passageway to that area. I was waiting for an map update to remove that illegal spot.

If you are curious how on to kill a zombie in 3 seconds, just have one run through the lasers (trying to get you) and then shoot them back (using gun knockback) back through the lasers and they will die in about 3 seconds. I was able to easily hold off 2 zombies in that spot with the assistance of the lasers.
  5. Jul 13, 2011
    but the lasers only do 250 damage per tick, no way they can die in 3 seconds.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    If a zombie simply runs through the 4 lasers without trying to avoid them, they will receive 1000 damage. If you shoot them back through the lasers you can get another 1000. Knocking a zombie back through the 4 lasers will have another 1000. It takes a zombie about 1 second to run through the 4 lasers and 1 second to run back. The additional second is needed to assess the 1000 damage through gunfire. Since standard zombies have 3000 health as I have mentioned before, you can kill a zombie in as little as around 3 seconds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.