Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_F3_V3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Dirtbag, Jun 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 15, 2011
    This is a spot that only has a single entry.

I don't quite know if it's a crouch spot. Never tried.

Ugly Spot

This is a spot I found in the editor.

Actually if I never showed it it probably never would have been found. :razz:

Ledge Spot

Posted here cause for some reason I'm not allowed to post in the illegal sections page?
    Thank you.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    The first spot isn't a crouch, the second spot I saw last night but wasn't if it could be a ledge spot because it's just like a bunch of crates stacked together except invisible. 2nd spot needs to be reviewed.
  3. May 15, 2011
    Those invisible ledges are 8 units wide. In other words, they are 1/16 the width of a players hit box.
  4. Jan 30, 2011
    I believe the second picture should be illegal, as there is only one way up and there are spaces between some of the invisible boxes/crates that zombies can fall down.

First picture isn't crouch unless you go behind the brown box/crate.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    I agree, the first spot is clearly legal but the second spot needs to be illegal/removed.
  6. Feb 23, 2011
    1 spot is legal, the box also helps you hold and do the job patiently. [IMG]

Invisible ledges ILLAGAL.

If I see you up there again Dirt I will get Harvey to noclip me and stab your ass. [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  7. May 15, 2011

I was the one who went up their and didn't use my gun!

Harvey was the one shooting everyone!

Blame Harvey!

But okay. Red crate although cheap. Is not illegal. Noted.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Btw: In your second picture I love your depiction of someone climbing, reaching the ledge spot and suddenly unexpectedly falling to their deaths. Since this spot is clearly illegal my suggestion is to completely remove it, but I'll leave that up to you.. :smile:
  9. May 15, 2011
    Oh no I was just doodling on my work. :razz:

I'll remove it.
  10. Jul 14, 2010
    Thank you! just to make sure lol, are you removing all the other illegal spots on that map/editing them ? :biggrin:
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    If there are other spots other than the ones already defined as illegal, please post them in this thread.
  12. May 15, 2011

I just posted spots that were not addressed yet.
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    The 2nd spot has been officially listed: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_f3_v3.html

The illegal list will be updated/removed once Dirtbag's new and improved map is placed on the server.
  14. May 15, 2011
    Okay. First I have to go edit it now. Should be done in... I don't know? An hour?
  15. May 15, 2011
    Done. Sending to Retslag so whenever he gets on it will be done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.