Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Highlander, Dec 15, 2010

1. Sep 6, 2010
    Here's a spot for review. I tried getting in myself and have to crouch to get there. Also, kinda high to stack up under.

Attached Files:

2. May 27, 2008
    If you have to crouch, its a crouch spot. Not only that, it's a ledge.
  3. Nov 14, 2010
    Sorry, I totally forgot to post something about this a long time ago. I have told everyone it is illegal until further discussed. But I don't really think it requires discussion because like you said, a crouch spot & a ledge. There's for "This Spot Is Illegal" so warn the player to get down before you do your administrating.
  4. May 27, 2008
    That's fine. What you can do is if there's other admins in-game with you, you guys together discuss the spot and come to a temporary conclusion, snap a screenshot of the spot in question, then bring it here to get a final word on it.

Or if you're the only admin on, use your best judgment, and do the same thing as I stated above. We're a team, we should be able to make decisions like this together.
  5. Nov 21, 2010
    I've gotten people up there before, but unless you're taking a nap or what not, its pretty damn hard/virtually impossible to get people up there.
  6. Jul 23, 2010
    I opened the map up and recorded a demo (attached) of me getting to the spot.

[For those who do not want to watch the demo]

You jump from the railing..to the pipe..to the higher pipe..and then to the ledge. Staying right here [picture attached] is legal. It is not a crouch spot and you can easily kill someone here.

When you continue on to crouch through to the end of the ledge near the wall..this should be illegal. No other way to get there but crouching.

Also you can crouch up into this area which should be illegal.

[Demo] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E8R1NXAM

I was obviously bored.
  7. Jul 23, 2010