Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_fail_inc weapon

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Nena, Oct 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 8, 2009
    I noticed that if t's are quick before zombies spawn, they can grab the secret weapon. should that be illegal since, i believe, the knife was intended for zombies to use.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    I agree, that knife is the only real counter to the cade gun, it's clearly meant for zombies.
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    Agreed. This was meant to be a zombie only weapon and goes against the intent of the mapper.
  4. Dec 19, 2008
    Even though I am the one that got the invisible knife as a human, now that I think about it I agree that this should be illegal.
  5. Oct 8, 2009
    lol. well unless someone disagrees, we just need the big guys to put it in the rules somehow
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    Would love to get some more input on this.
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Wouldn't this somewhat fall under exploiting the map? Since it's only intended to be for zombies?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Moved to the public section for some more input, hope you don't mind Nena.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I agree, if humans get it, its GG when you're trying to break the cades from the cade gun, depending on where you build it and if nobody shoots them.
      • Jul 4, 2011
        The 'invisible knife' weapon was meant for zombies, not humans.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Well considering Tony Montana (aka null) didn't really go into details... I'll go into it:

1) The cade gun has ten cades that require 450 damage to break. This equates to 4500 hit points to break all ten.
        2) The knife breaks the cade in one hit as opposed to 15 right clicks from a regular knife.
        3) The knife can only be picked up once, and if the person that has the knife dies, the knife is gone forever, whether they be human or zombie.

My two cents, it doesn't really matter. With the knife it's quicker, but without it just takes a bit longer to get people. And people with the cade guns get stabbed all the time, it's nothing new.
      • Apr 9, 2007

After conferring with Random Guy (Momo did all the talking), we've come to the conclusion that this is bad and "O P". As a result of this, this weapon should be for Zed only.

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010

Being a rule unique to this map, please be lenient with players regarding this, warn them and make sure they understand it's against the rules before you proceed with any punishment.

Edit: Feel free to direct players to this thread should be be any questions.
          • Informative Informative x 1
            Momo, Oct 7, 2012 Last edited by Momo, Oct 7, 2012
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.