Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_familyguy day v2 or night

Discussion in Completed Maps started by waterpyro32, Apr 29, 2012

1. Apr 29, 2012
    -made the house look less boxy and more round outside
    -made all physbox props super lightweight so user can pick up anything
    - added basement
    -fixed brush displacement
    -night only for now day stilll has 2 compile
    -removed 89% of half life 2 props to make my own props

Family guy Day OR NIGHT you pick

anyways this is something new that you can add to the server since no maps haven't really been coming onto it.

Notes: This map is accurate as it could possible be, since its a cartoon room dimesions are always changing, and not only that but so are the colors and so forth.
    Here the the map you pick what verison you want to play day or night one, I think the night looks better but I leave the choice up 2 you

I will say this once more, to actually depict the cartoon house of family guy the rooms upstairs would be nearly impossible to match the floor downstairs... i didn't have enough room to make meg's room so she has a closet only

Props: were very hard to Incorporated to make it still family guy and what not..so most of the brushes, or tables are physbox which are moveable and nailable.
    Issues? let me know
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Download Links
    http://www.gamebanana.com/csszm/maps/165243
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011

Thank you.
    • Jul 19, 2011
      omg!! if thsi turns out the way i am imaging it will... god bless u!

Wait, this is completed? i take back my rating until i try it. Its a bit ambiguous if i did not read that this was a map of family guy. Although i did read that you made changed and had extra props made. I hope to see some screenshots soon?
      DopeScope, Apr 29, 2012 Last edited by DopeScope, Apr 29, 2012
    • Apr 29, 2012
      glad 2 be here 2 people who respect my mapping unlink the garrys mod community super picky
    • Nov 2, 2011
      Once again, add more spawn points. :angel:

Looks like the whole map is made of brush work, so there are no cades to be used? I can't check the map atm but will download it later to see.
    • Apr 29, 2012
      60+ i should have compiled it 64+ or more i just realized you have a big server
      yes the items are func_physbox everything which means everything is super light weight so shooting it would help and their some boxes in the basement
    • Apr 29, 2012
      Map is done.. props are everyitem in the house is moveable if you shoot or walk into it.. their super lightweight phys_boxes and some half2 props or crates in the basement if ur picky
      i might have to recompile with 20+ more spawn points since i only have 50 i believe
    • Apr 29, 2012
      update: 80players i missed counted on gamebanana..yes 80 spawn points more CT then t though there is enough