Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_farm3_nav72

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Jul 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    The spot is marked in red border, in the tree.

Badgirl [IMG] and Brian was playing that spot. A very good spot I may say, it was very difficult to jump from the ledge on to the tree, or trying to cut them from there.

I doubt double stacking could get the survivors up in the tree.

Anyone reading this I suggest to try the spot out, and see if the spot is valid for illegal. If you know of the spot, any comments or review of the spot will be great.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    I see no screenshots of a spot, only little cat emoticons.

However since I was there, I know what spot you're talking about. They were just messing around, and that spot is really only accessible if you have LSA jump or higher. You can stab people via double stacking and jumping off of peoples heads, but it's basically impossible to get there on your own if you're a human.

I don't think the spot will be much of an issue, because like I said - you need LSA+ jump in order to get up there on your own in the first place.
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Seems like the ZM server is starting to turn into one giant illegal spot. :mellow:
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    Agreed...there are illegal spots that USED to be ok way back when. <.<
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    That's what happens when we're just too good and people can't get us. They complain until it's made illegal. :confused:
  6. May 6, 2011
    OMG......The link is gone.....I rem putting in here.

And I deleted the picture...

Sorry folks, will have to wait for me to play the map again b4 updating the posts.

This sucks....totally. I never forget to attach images.
  7. May 15, 2011
    If my GCFScape worked I would edit the maps.

So until I get that fixed I can't.

Maybe try ASKING some mappers.

I'm pretty sure some of them are willing to do it.
  8. May 6, 2011
    Okay sorry about that....please review the original post, got the picture back in there.

[IMG]
  9. Feb 1, 2011
    Okay I reviewed the screenshot, my reply remains the same.
  10. May 6, 2011
    The spot is pretty high, I don't know if double stacking will work for the spot highlighted in red.

You can get up there, if someone else gives you a boost from the ledge. Just like many other tree spots we had on other maps.
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    Since I have never seen this spot used lets conduct some testing to determine if indeed this spot is/should be made illegal. I also welcome feedback from others on their experiences with this spot.
  12. Oct 29, 2010
    I definitely vote illegal, got to test it today and its impossible to get to the in the tree while under fire, requires a double stack and a long jump from a corner of a building. The high point of the tree cannot be tagged from below at all.
  13. Feb 1, 2011
    I agree. Momoiya, Badgriuel, and I just tested this spot thoroughly, and it's ridiculous.
  14. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for identifying the illegal spot and the LSA's/Sr. Admin for testing the viability of that location. Based on their tests it will be added to the official list: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_farm3_nav72.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.