Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_farm3_nav72

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Aug 11, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    The spot marked in red border line, the 1st picture, is the illegal spot I am posting here for discussion and comment. I have never seen anyone playing this spot before, but, I was able to get onto it today.

There are two methods in getting up there, if you could refer to 2nd picture here. One way is having another person help boost you up there, sort of like illustrated with the arrows in the picture. The next method, I can't really illustrate so please try to follow, is shifting the crate (very tricky to do) to a preferable position, where it is tilted over the ladder, then use that to boost you up there.

The thing here is, there is only one single way for zombies can be boosted up there, as represented in the 3rd picture. If zombies try to boost anyone from any other sides it would not be possible in my view. Since there is only one way up, it is also quite easy for the survivors up there to shoot away the zombies. Since, the illegal spots are impossible spots, I say this spot are definitely impossible. Also, the boards underneath, unlike the other towers on that map cannot be penetrated by cutting, nor is it movable.

Take a look or try the spot yourselves, and let us all know what you think of that spot. Though this spot I had never seen anyone playing there, it might not be needed to be posted.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Jul 13, 2011
    I've seen people get stabbed up there (granted most people are stupid and won't go up there but there's those 5% people that do go up there)
  3. May 6, 2011

This one you can try, but, you won't be stabbed through the boards.
  4. Jul 13, 2011
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    The depicted (we'll call it) Tower 1 does not have a moveable roof, making tagging anyone there extremely difficult. Tests will need to be conducted if this spot is as cheap as it appears or if there are techniques that can be employed to diminish the apparent advantage. Tower 2 (opposite end of the courtyard) has a breakable/moveable roof making it a non-issue.
  6. May 6, 2011
    To make the illegal spot in question much clearer, the following picture will show the two towers location on the map.

Tower 1 marked in the picture is where the illegal spot is.

Tower 2 is the tower where the boards that you can move/possibly destroy/cut through.

[IMG]
  7. Aug 8, 2011
    i think it should be illegal because it would be really hard for a zombie to get up there unless someone is careless and leaves the crate there if they use that method or stand too close to the edge but stacking would be hard to do
  8. Jan 30, 2011
    Would it be possible to strafe up the ladder to get onto the roof? If so that could be a third way/second way. But I still believe it should be deemed illegal because it looks tough to get to and has a limited number of ways up. With a human up there that actually knows what he/she is doing and doesn't get distracted could probably hold that spot off easily.
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on the latest version of this map, this thread is no longer an issue. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.