Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_farm3_nav72_unlim

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by That Guy, Nov 27, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 1, 2011
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010177758/screenshot/649872251723680586?tab=public

Would like to point out the top of the floating barn thingy. I watched a couple of games and saw that it was practically impossible to get on top of that roof as a zombie if you had a skilled shooter to shoot zombies jumping up to the ladder. Only one way to get up and that is the ladder from what I see. I do not know if this spot has be discussed before, just wanted to point it out. Thanks.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    That guy i dont think that spot is illegal and idk whats illegal about it. I have got a lot of people there so many times each time i play this map. U can jump there from a lot of sides to get them and they cant stop u from climbing the ladder but maybe if theyre too far away from the ladder they can shoot u down. It looks like ull be needing teamwork to get them like that but if theyre close to it u just have to jump to the ladder the right way and stab them
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    The spot you have identified fails all the time. Any zombie with the basic skill set can take out the humans on the roof of the shack. Therefore it is completely legal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.