Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by elduke, Feb 24, 2011

1. Feb 17, 2011
    this is the best spin off lilla panic out there
    it has camping spots.. noob spots and above all great cade spots!

this is the v2 of this map.. with much bigger and more spots
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    Took a look at these. I liked the original more than v2, as v2 has more crouch spots and such. WIll try them both out on the Lila Panic server!
  3. Feb 17, 2011
    owww thanx restlag :grin:
    but v2 yeah has some but can be easily removed.. i like v2 coz when u have big population like pf normaly does we can find a cade spot hahah .. i am a bit of a cade freak :razz:

and can they be added to ZM2 coz it with ZE r the only servers i can use my mic on hahaha :razz:
    if not its ok ofcourse hehe
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    i fixed ur mic issue
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    thaaaaaaanx a million <3 :grin:
  6. Oct 10, 2010

one thing i hate is fullbright maps,
    this are both fullbright.

lazy mappers dint add any lightning in.
  7. Feb 17, 2011
    GRRRR ladymoon light!
    i requested this map on ur server (ZN) and i dont think u even looked at it and now u reply here haha :razz:
    but nah the mapper is very very good
    but the community owner whom he plays at loves bright sunny maps so he asks the mappers to make them bright and sunny when possible.
  8. Feb 17, 2011
    can this map get added to the ZM1 and ZM2 servers?
    i know they r lilla panic spinoffs but zm1 and zm2 has some of those 2
    so this will be perfect in all the servers!
    and for the FireWall_v2 map its a really good map .. i know there r some crouch spots there but with the magic of map editing by the wizzard mappers they can all go away :razz: