Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_firewall

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by PeNguiN, May 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2010
    [IMG] Crouch
    [IMG] Crouch
    [IMG] Crouch
    [IMG] Crouch
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    These are a lot of unnecessary threadsm there are already ones made up for half of these maps, and some of those illegal spots were already posted in the lila panic illegal spot thread.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    None of these spots are listed on any map, so i am helping to get them added and organize them easier for harvey.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Excellent work Pengy! Let's all evaluate these for potential illegal spots.
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    Thanks to elduke for telling me about this one. [IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  6. Feb 23, 2011
    What about the Glass Box ? The one which is diagonally opposite to the cage. You have to jump down from the balcony to get there. Its really one of the cheapest spots ever. If you stay there without gettin distracted (not talkin about noobs) there is no way anyone is gonna get you.

Please can the higher ups look into this one, probably test it out if not anything.

Thanks
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    All of them are illegal crouch or crouch entrance spots.
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    personally i would say it's legal, it is a bit cheap but it's not impossible.
  9. Feb 23, 2011
    Noobs => Definately possible with all the distraction around.

Pro => Not sure.

Couple of times I have put a vendy right in front so zombies could jump of it into the glass box with no success.

Just test it out if u can.

The problem is gettin there is a such a waste of time, i mean since its a glass box, you cant even hide there for too long without getting pushed right off and the whole trip begins again. May be moon or choda can just fix this one, just remove the transprancy from that freakin box.
  10. Feb 1, 2011
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks to all of your help by finding all the illegal map locations (especially Pengy :razz:)! It has now been made official: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_firewall.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.