Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_firewall

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Sep 16, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011

Just wondering why this following spot was removed from the zm_firewall Illegal list? From this forum, I thought we had added that spot in there. http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/6517-zm-firewall/page__hl__zm_firewall

[IMG]

I searched for zm_firewall topic in the forum, but found no discussion about this spot, on why it wouldn't be illegal anymore. Was there an update to the map, or some reason?

Please take a look into this.

Thank You.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Lol it was lost once and re-added. Seems it has been mis-placed again. I could possibly see it being legal because it is very wide but idrk.
  3. Jun 19, 2011
    Actually if you pay attention with 2 ppl, there's no way zombies can get in.
  4. May 15, 2011

Why was it made legal?

Last time... o.O

It should be illegal... Still.

Actually, you know what, someone needs to test to see if you can jump in it.

Cause then it would be the same as that other crouch entry spot that is wide so it was made legal... thing.

Please.
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    I've tried to jump in that spot before but the window is to thick to make a crouch jump. Unless the map was fixed that spot is still illegal, not sure about the reason it was removed from the illegal spots section.
  6. Jan 30, 2011
    My apologies for the bump, but don't believe this was ever re-added. But, about the legality of the spot, zombies are able to get a long reach kill on humans if they are standing at the back of the small room. But, if they use the bookcase and two vendi's to create a cade, it is pretty much impossible to infiltrate.
  7. Aug 8, 2011
    i gothere sometimes it should be illegal cause I've never died there
  8. Jul 14, 2008

It has not been re-added because Harvey is not around at the moment, if players have objections about it direct them to the forums or this thread but enforce it nonetheless.
  9. May 20, 2011
    Where is he anyways?
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Strange, I don't recall that spot being removed from the official list. Regardless it has been added back: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_firewall.html

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.