Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_firewall_aztec

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Super Mario, May 19, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Just saw a guy camping there today. It is also possible to go threw the whole mountain by a little surf and I think it is illegal and one small shot with any gun just drops the zombie down.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    Yeah, I wanted to post about this way back but it slipped my mind (even while I was removing the illegal spots from the map). You can surf on the mountain and it essentially is a ledge spot. If a zombie attempts to surf and you shoot them even with a deagle, it will throw them off or make them fly off. The ledges on the left and front of the platform should be made illegal, the one on the right (where Mario is standing in the second screenshot) is cake to jump on and is perfectly fine.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    Damn guys always ruining the fun spots =\ @sajak knows what I'm talking about =S
  4. Nov 11, 2011
  5. Dec 6, 2011

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Highly fun, but most likely illegal. Is there anyone willing to fix the map and add a invisible wall up there?
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I had already edited this map and removed all the illegal spots. I can reedit and block off those part of the map if Harvey is fine with it.
    • Feb 12, 2012
      well if you already had permission before to edit it, i see nothing wrong with updating your edit.

Harvey is in zm1 right now.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      What I meant was..the map had a lot of illegal spots so I contacted the creator, got the original vmf and permission to edit, then removed the illegal spots, then had retslag test the map on zm1 and got approved and put on rotation. If Harvey approves another edit of this map, then it would require another map test from retslag. Then people would have to redownload the new version, I don't think it's worth it for one ledge spot. We'll just have to do our admin duties which end for me today :razz:
    • Dec 7, 2010
      Hey, I didn't make the location in question illegal. :razz:

But seriously, if the location you need to surf to is virtually impossible to reach while being fired upon then it will probably need to be made illegal.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Do not edit anything about those rocks. It will rewin the whole displacement. Maybe player clips are good or just make it illegal if it is.
    • Dec 7, 2010
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Mario...I'm sure we know how to edit and create maps...And if you read anything I said, you would know that you are rephrasing what I said earlier..
      • Oct 17, 2011
        I don't think it is a really big deal to edit it and it is not that important as rare people know the secret teleport to get there.
      • May 14, 2011
        Well well done for sharing this spot so everyone knows about it :grin:
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          @Harvey That whole giant ledge is illegal + anything past that. You need to surf to get to the big flat ledge you see, as well as you can get a boost jump and get onto where that person is. Though it's possible to get even further if you surf more and get to a flat spot about 10ft over from that guy's current spot.

If you need me to, I can personally show you the whole thing. I'm not busy and wouldn't take long.
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Unless I'm at that ledge and you're a zombie :clap:
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Still wouldn't take long, @ban isn't hard to type out:hammer:
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Haha, indeed. I am no longer a server admin either, I now have less credibility. I must watch my back. :curse:
          • Nov 2, 2011
            Don't rewin the displacement sajak! Please don't REWIN it!
            • Funny Funny x 1