Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_firewall_aztec

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Jeezery, May 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 3, 2012
    Not very familiar with the map and even less familiar with the spot, will have to look into it.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Completely forgot about this thread. Checked out the spot just now with dilli, definitely could be illegal, would love some more opinions before I make a decision though.

Sooooo... bump!
  4. Feb 3, 2012
    I tested this a while back as well and most players on the ZM server totally said that it was an illegal spot.
  5. Feb 3, 2012

After a few more tests on this spot I don't think there's any way for a human to get infected in this spot. In my opinion, It's an illegal spot.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      There's really not much else to say other than what's been said already, so:thumbsup:from me.
    • Feb 27, 2012
    • Apr 12, 2012
      I would say DONT make it illegal. I believe zombies can stack to get up from the side.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      It is a crouch spot though. Even if a zombie stacks on the side, he has a long distance to move while crouched. When you are crouched, you take ALOT more knockback than when you are standing normally. Hence why crouch spots are illegal.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.