Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_firewall_aztec

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Jed, Sep 5, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 3, 2012
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    I'm here to provide with two more screenshots:

As you can see, I tested this spot along with Jed and the entrance you see from all screenshots so far is the ONLY entrance into the room. There are, as you can see, two big moneycrates to block the doorway and it's impossible to break the cade. Also, the entrance becomes a crouch spot.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    I had tested this one a while back and it seems to be the only entrance, unless there's a teleport I'm unaware of. Should this be added, you might as well add the heart room on moon's rofl and the money crate room on wtfhax; those are the only two that come to mind, but there are probably more.
  4. Feb 3, 2012
    I never found any other entrance in this room. I tested this for a few rounds and this is pretty cheap and It should be added in my opinion.
  5. Dec 27, 2012
    The moneycrates are the ones that makes the spot troubling. Just a suggestion, if someone is up to it, delete both moneycrates and add new props to make the spot more balanced. That or make the spot illegal.

And a final note, I have never seen anyone teleport into that room, feels safe to say that the only way you can get there is: Through the doorway.
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    I just checked the map in hammer, there are no breakable walls or teleports leading into that room.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Jun 4, 2006
      @Wiki Editor - It appears this spot is illegal. Please confirm and if so, add it to the illegal spots section. Thank ya kindly.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Sep 25, 2010
        • Winner Winner x 3
        • Like Like x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.