Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_firewall_flats_fix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by John Doe, Sep 21, 2013

1. Jun 19, 2013
    The vendie in the white truck does not move and it is a crouch spot entry. I don't think there is any other way inside to the truck.

[IMG]
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    This map is quickly turning into zm_AnotherUglyZMap :/ which sucks because this is a really good map.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 19, 2013
      I rarely see it played, except late at night.
    • Jun 19, 2013
      Don't see why it wouldn't be added to the illegal list. I'm positive you have to crouch to get into the back of the truck. It is at least 3 seconds crouch time to get into the back of the truck.
    • Jun 19, 2013
      After looking at that spot again and [T_T] previous post, that I did not notice, it seems like you can stand up on the right side portion of the vendie and not the left. I can now see how this spot can be either illegal or legal. It is fairly easy to bhop in from the left to the right side, but I wouldn't say I could get close enough to stab anyone without being shot. There is still a slight crouch when trying to get in from the right side. I would say 3-4 experienced players could hold this spot effortlessly. I would also like to mention that it would be near impossible to bhop in from left side of the truck to the right side of the vendie if there was a giant cluster fuck of zombies, but that is true with pretty much any spot. Either way, this post will probably be locked seeing as they have already reviewed this spot and decided if it should be legal or not.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      T_T is one of the better players I've seen next to Seventh. If T_T isn't able to get in, I don't think it's possible to get in by any other normal players. If you think outside the box, you can imagine there will be 10 other zombies waiting outside trying to get in because they are alerted by gunfire inside this truck, therefore making this spot much more tougher than if there was one good player trying. For my own experience, I've tried using methods to get in this white truck, but none that I've tried have worked. I would reconsider inspecting this spot carefully. If by telling me many people had a chance of getting in, well, I don't base myself on luck. Giving me "there are chances" is not good enough. If no one can hop in a descent amount of time regularly, I think it deserves to be on the illegal list.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Also looks like you can simply crouch jump into it as well(aka flying zombie of death), like yea if you have 6 people in there just firing no way in hell a zombie is making it in there unless some of the people stop paying attention or covering their areas of fire. 1 person can't hold that off alone, 2 maybe, 3 might and after that you can easily hold it.
      • Jun 19, 2013
        I believe you can only fit 3 side-by-side non-crouched players in the very back of the truck, 6 players if they crouch down. Having 6 players at the very back of the truck would be impossible to get, seeing as you have to completely off the vendie for you to stab anyone at the very back of the truck.
      • Jul 14, 2010
        I tried it out and the spot seems pretty glitchy. Normally in maps like moonlight, she has the vendy a little further back, but here it's right in the front not leaving much room for a crouch jump. I also found that you can't truly walk over it on the right or left because it's a little glitchy. I'm not really sure if this should be a crouch spot or just one of those cheap ass spots on a map.
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Being as this map already has 5 illegal spots, would it be possible to remove this map from the server?
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
        • Feb 27, 2012
          But abandon mall has like 84953495 different spots to hold
        • Feb 3, 2012
          I can't even play the map because I have to usually warn players if they're in any illegal spots. :dontknow:
        • Aug 1, 2011
          And I'd personally like to see that map gone too. I think it's a crudely done map, and many of the spots worth going to are illegal.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Feb 27, 2012
            I will rape you. Do not take away one of my favourite maps! D:
          • Jun 19, 2013
            Personally, I don't care for this map or abandoned mall.
          • Feb 3, 2012
            It won't be necessary to delete either of the maps In my opinion.

Having an admin stay in spectate to check for players going in any illegal spots wouldn't really be a problem. :wilt:
          • Jun 19, 2013
            The less illegal spots, the better. I think it is a pain in the ass to babysit the entire map because it is filled with illegal spots. I'd much rather play a map where I don't have to worry about them.
            • Agree Agree x 1