Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_firewall_flats_fix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Noodles, Feb 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 12, 2012
    Found a crouch spot, and I'm questionable on the truck with the stationary/unmovable vending machine in it.

(if you haven't played the map, you need to crouch beyond that crate and then you are in an empty camping area.

Attached Files:

2. Jan 5, 2007
    The first two look like they could be illegal. The third one in the truck looks like it's far enough back that you could get in without crouching but I can't be sure.
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    Reaper, you need to crouch to get in. That vending machine is locked, not a free-moving prop.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    The first is not a crouch spot at all, not even a very good spot.

The second should be listed but for some reason the list isn't showing up at all in game or on site. @Brian or @Harvey might know why?

The third I'm not sure about, even if it is crouch only, seems like it might be easy to jump into.
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    Wasn't completely sure. I can't recall the last time I played that map, if ever, so I was simply going by the screenshot. Where the vending machine is it looked far enough back to allow you to stand on it.
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    This map is a recent addition, it used to have an !illegal page but it appears it has been lost on the forum transition. Harvey will have to make a new one for it.
  7. Feb 12, 2012
    The cade is about in the middle, and theres enough of a gap in the back to make an invincible wall.

I'll leave this thread alone for now and leave it up to Harvey or anyone else to make final verdict.
  8. Oct 17, 2011
    i have just tested the spots pretty much and i didn't find picture 1 but i know that picture 2 is 100% legal and u can jump in easily because the spot is not deep. As for picture 3 you can jump in easily from the inside of the truck to the outside but there is not enough space from the outside to the inside so you pretty much have to crouch or if you got skins you can jump in there but you get like an inch away of crouch then you get in there. The spot is pretty much 50%legal for skins and 50% illegal for players who have no skins. Also i have found out 2 new illegal spots that i might share with you guys one that i am not sure of and here is the picture of it:[IMG]
    and here is the other spot that im pretty 10000000000% sure that it is comletely illegal and i tested it:
  9. Jul 24, 2011
    I just got done playing on this map, these spots are definitely illegal.

Every SS except for Noodles first SS are crouch spots.

Definitely needs to get added to the illegal list asap
  10. Nov 16, 2011
    Mario im not sure about the first spot but the second spot WAS on the illegal list. i remember that.
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks to everyone for the postings. These spots were already defined as illegal but for some reason did not get properly converted over to the new site.

Here are the officially recognized illegal spots: http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-firewall-flats-fix/

If additional locations are identified, please create a new post identifying their locations.

Thanks again!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.