Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_firewall_flats_fix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by [T_T], Mar 6, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2012
    this wasnt on the list and other map has almost identical spot to this
    [IMG]
  2. Feb 25, 2012
    TBH [T_T] i've made it in there or atleast half way basically within an inch of slicing a human. Keep in mind there were 2 experienced players extremely triggerhappy at that moment. In a noob sense which is the majority of the players that play the most..imo...I'd suggest a fix.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Depicted in the 2nd picture if you look closely you will notice that you must crouch to get into the truck. In the 1st picture you do not need to crouch in. Try jumping in from the right side and you will see what I mean.
  4. Oct 17, 2011
    the spot is not even that deep in crouch and i tested it in front of him There were 5 people in that spot today and they i stabed them easily. Once you are on the vending machine the spot is no longer crouch. It is only crouch when you jump and move for like 0.5 seconds and not even. My opinion :90% legal
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    T_T, hopefully you were able to confirm for yourself that crouching was not needed for the spot you indicated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.