Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Spot Pending zm_firewall_flats_pf_v1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by |-/ Whodini, May 21, 2016

1. Apr 30, 2016
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Lol nice find. Skullface and I would try to get on one of the telephone pole's further down from that one with a vendy but we couldn't and thought they were clipped, never thought to try this one. Looks like a definite ledge spot.

@Wiki Editor

Edit: Sometimes spots like these aren't listed because they are pretty hard to get to and not commonly used, but I think just adding it is easier so people can't argue "it not on teh list!".
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Spots like this I haven't listed in the past simply because they're borderline impossible for even humans to get to under normal circumstances.

Am I correct in assuming this would take 1 couch (vertical on top of the truck) and 2 people sacrificing themselves to get someone up there?
  4. Apr 30, 2016
    No, you only need a couch or any prop on top of there and a person to boost 2 people on the metal pole and then on of them boosts him to the top
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    So everything minus the 'vertical' couch?

It looks like a zombie could probably stab him from the metal pole, you definitely need a couch to get on that first part?
  6. Apr 30, 2016
    Yes any prop not vertical you cant jump stab with a boost as well.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Just finished playing around with it, I think you might not even need the second person to boost from the metal pole to the upper part (I definitely didn't need help as Kleiner, though I didn't test as a normal or donor human.)

Getting a couch/vendy up there doesn't seem like a particularly easy feet with open air on all sides, I'd be curious to see someone actually get up there in a timely manner during live populated play. It seems like getting to this spot under normal conditions might be a stretch, not quite as prop ridiculous as the novum spot, but a lot less secluded at the same time.