Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_firewall_sama

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Jon, Jun 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 2, 2011
    This spot seems to be illegal because I can't find a way to get the guy on there, the wood beam isn't wide enough and I can't find another way up there.... maybe I am missing something but I don't know...

Attached Files:

2. Dec 7, 2010
    I would like to get feedback from others to determine if this spot should indeed be classified as illegal.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    The purpose of posting an illegal spot is to solicit general feedback to make an informed decision about a potential illegal area. So please create a reply if you have any real play experience on the posted location.
  4. May 11, 2011
    I'll try and nominate the map during my playtime to test that spot out. We rarely go to that map because of all the other popular nominations.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Due to limited feedback and with testing, the location will be included in the official illegal list: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_firewall_samarkand.html

If more extensive testing demonstrates that the escalated board ramp can be defeated by the zombies, the ruling may be reversed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.