Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_firewall_samarkand

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Vadleon, Jun 25, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 12, 2011
    Possible illegal ledge spots (topmost ledges):

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595815243052085372/22530C87813D3057BD0D715FBCD6B93AD4C56A25/

Granted, there are two ledges leading up, but I imagine it would only take a couple people on opposite sides of the top defending for it to be impossible to jump up to. Also, it is too high to stack to and stab.

Additional screens here and here.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    I do not think this spot would be illegal, the zombies can jump from various boards to get the human.
  3. May 6, 2011

I have seen zombies able to get the humans there.
  4. May 11, 2011
    I believe this spot was already talked about before, or Harvey explained to me why it's not. It's a good spot, especially if you go to the small part of the ledge behind the pillar against the wall, but people have died. 1 person wouldn't be able to successfully knock down a zombie rush, as in the case of illegal ledge spots.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Just like being on top of stacked boxes, this spot is very difficult for zombies but not impossible. I have also seen humans getting tagged there so I believe it should remain legal. I'll keep this thread open if anybody else has feedback to contribute.
  6. Jan 12, 2011
    Thank you all for your feedback! Granted, ZM2 was kinda underpopulated when I took those screens, so I couldn't really see it get Zerg rushed. :razz:

Edit: I didn't base the original illegal idea on the lack of players, but just because it looked like it could be way too easy to keep shooting zombies down from a team effort. I'll have to play when ZM2 has like 30+ and see how it works.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.