Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_firewall_samarkand

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by RainbowDash, Feb 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 16, 2011
    I'm not sure about this one, the only reason I would think it isn't illegal is because it has 3 entrances, all in which can be entered so 1 guy couldn't stand a chance in there I don't think, but you'll have to get an LSA or someone to check it out because I'm not sure.
    P.S. BIG HUG FOR YOU :smile:
  3. May 15, 2011
    Sketchy. But because it's a crouch, I'll go with illegal. But more testing will help this decision. What you say, @Harvey. :grin:
  4. Nov 16, 2011
    There are only 2 entrances the window he was looking at is blocked off by glass
  5. Feb 5, 2012
    Oh, well I'm still not sure if it is or is not illegal, we should leave that up to the other admins for now I guess... 0___0
  6. Nov 16, 2011
  7. Aug 1, 2011
    This spot is damn near impossible to hold even with multiple people let alone a single person, so therefor its not illegal.

Just because a spot is a crouch entry or crouch spot it doesn't make it automatically an illegal spot. Most illegal spots are determined by 'if a single solitary player is capable of holding off the zombie hordes by himself without the use of props, but only due to the maps design', then typically it will be made illegal.

This spot has 2 massive windows and a large hidden crawl way. A single player doesn't have a chance in hell stopping a group of zombies from getting in. It would take 2+ switched on players to be able to hold this room and even still would have a hard time without props.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    I appreciate everyone's feedback on RainbowDash's location posting.

Based on preliminary tests with assistance from others it does appear to be illegal.
    I am planning a couple of follow-up tests but the preliminary tests seems conclusive and the location has been made official: http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-firewall-samarkand/

Thanks for everyone's feedback.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.