Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_forgotten-town Protest

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by eXisT, Aug 24, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 7, 2014
    Many people including my self are very disappointed with the new "illegal spots." The spots you people made illegal aren't that hard to get to.. There are two or more ways to get onto the roof and onto the pipes.. If you don't believe me just tell me and I'll prove you wrong..
  2. Oct 9, 2013
    I have to agree at least 2 of the illegal spots shouldn't be on there in my opinion. Please take another look at some of them!
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Assuming you're referring to the 2 most recently added spots, head over here to read through the thread. I left it open so it could be discussed further if needed, hopefully you can see these things have already been addressed, if not, feel free to add to the thread there.
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Tony The Tiger
      This message by Tony The Tiger has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 24, 2014, Reason: ninja'd.
      Aug 24, 2014
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.