Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_forgotten_town

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Feb 20, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    These are a couple spots that i am concerned about. The pipes for sure should be illegal, they're a crouch spot.
    [IMG]

The building require a boost from a vendy and then a player (unless you have donator jump i think) and i've seen this used the last time we played this map.
    [IMG]

And this building only has 1 way up, and can easily be held off by 1 human, also making it a ledge spot.
    [IMG]

Anyone else think they should be illegal, or shouldn't?
  2. Oct 30, 2013
    I only agree on the tubes, non retard zombies can kill the others.
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    I'd like to see you and another person of your choice try and kill me in the second spot, hell even the third spot. there is maybe 1 other way to get up to the third spot, but then even if you have 2 people up there, it would be a GG spot anyways, still making it illegal.
  4. Feb 2, 2013
    I have held the second spot with Vader. You can't make it up with donator jump, though. You just need 1 person that is willing to boost you up from the vendy. It's very easy to hold. All 3 spots should be illegal.
  5. Dec 11, 2013
    I also agree writ @Lystina, because this three spot is too hard for zombies to kill the human.... (This only my opinion) :grin:
  6. Feb 3, 2012
    I agree on the pipes and the small rooftop. I personally do not think the main rooftop is considered illegal being the multiple entrances. Might require some more observations before making a final decision.
  7. Feb 27, 2012
Not open for further replies.